Patient Tracking System (PTS) offers several Digital solutions for Patient-Rated Outcome Measures (PROMS):
The below mentioned CYP and Adult IAPT Routine Outcomes are administered electronically in session or remotely between appointments. Scores and graphs are generated automatically in an instant saving 5-30 minutes of clinician time depending on the type of rating scale used by the service user.
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) – Users need to acquire a license from Youth in Mind, includes follow-up version/s as well.
- Revised Children’s Anxiety and Depression Scale (RCADS)
- PHQ 9 and GAD 7
- Likert Scale for tracking Goals or symptom severity (users must procure license from NHS Digital if using in line with Goal Based Outcome Measures)
- Session Rating (license should be procured by users from NHS digital).
- International Personality Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire
- Electronic version of Eating Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire (digital EDE-Q)
- The Adult Self Report Scale (ASRS) for ADHD
- Vanderbilt ADHD parent and teacher questionnaire (includes follow-up versions as well) .
- Vanderbilt ADHD side-effects questionnaire (can be easily mapped to SNAP ADHD interpretation).
- Wender Utah ADHD questionnaire for Adults
The application also offers several Clinician Rated Outcome Measures as well Clinical Scales (CROMS):
- Clinician-Rated Tools – GAF | CGAS | BPRS | YMRS | MMSE