Patient Tracking System (PTS) offers several Digital solutions for Patient-Rated Outcome Measures (PROMS):
The below mentioned CYP and Adult IAPT Routine Outcomes are administered electronically in session or remotely between appointments. Digital CAMHS Outcome Measures tools offered by Patient Tracking System (PTS) are comprehensive. Scores and graphs are generated automatically in an instant saving 5-30 minutes of clinician time depending on the type of rating scale used by the service user. We hope that some of the barriers described here have been overcome by the work we have done.
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) – Users need to acquire a license from Youth in Mind, includes follow-up version/s as well.
- Revised Children’s Anxiety and Depression Scale (RCADS)
- PHQ 9 and GAD 7
- Likert Scale for tracking Goals or symptom severity (users must procure license from NHS Digital if using in line with Goal Based Outcome Measures)
- Session Rating (license should be procured by users from NHS digital).
- Likert scale to create and track goals.
- International Personality Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire ICD10 version.
- Electronic version of Eating Disorders Examination Screening Questionnaire (digital EDE-Q)
- The Adult Self Report Scale (ASRS) for ADHD
- Vanderbilt ADHD parent and teacher questionnaire (includes follow-up versions as well) .
- Vanderbilt ADHD side-effects questionnaire (can be easily mapped to SNAP ADHD interpretation).
- Wender Utah ADHD questionnaire for Adults
- Monitor side-effects by sending the patient a link for them to securely send you information about how they are responding to medication.
The Digital CAMHS Outcome Measures also offers several Clinician Rated Outcome Measures as well Clinical Scales (CROMS):
- Clinician-Rated Tools – GAF | CGAS | BPRS | YMRS | MMSE are part of the Digital CAMHS Outcome Measures offered by PTS